Updated: April 10, 2021
Thank you for visiting the ganatamulya.com web, in today’s post I will share information with you about 8 Tips from social media experts, please refer to the explanation until it’s complete so you get clear and complete information.
Neal Schaffer (author of Maximizing LinkedIn for Sales and Social Media Marketing: Understanding, Leveraging and Maximizing LinkedIn):
– Analyze previous content to create better next content. The effectiveness of content is often judged after it is published. Currently, there is a tool that can be used to analyze content before it is published, namely Buzzsumo.
Donna Moritz (founder of Socially Sorted):
– Optimize visual content with links. Visual content acts as a “gateway” that directs visitors to your website. Suppose you are making a video, then include a link that invites visitors to your website.
John Lee Dumas:
– Post content consistently. The best way to grow and develop your social media marketing is to consistently and continuously provide content. Provide content that is relevant, interesting, and valuable. You can create multiple categories for your content. The goal is not to give the same repeated posts.
– Use a hashtag strategy. If you want to be successful in social media campaigns, use the hashtag (#). Use hashtags that are easy to spell and remember. Hashtags are used to link your social media campaigns. Not least, get involved in the conversation about the hashtag you created.
– Take advantage of the latest news or current trends to blog. If you like to comment on the news that is happening right now, it may be an idea to write on your blog. Give your comments and opinions on a news or trend that occurs. It doesn’t have to be multiple sheets, just a few paragraphs. You can even make a topic list of some of the topics you are reading and give your comments. Then make your comments / opinions as if it were written on your blog.
Lynette Young (Director of Content Marketing at AWeber):
– Use your time as efficiently as possible. Do you spend a lot of time interacting on Twitter, Facebook and other social networks? Or do you spend more time sending emails? Or do you spend a lot of time creating content on your blog? Whatever your priorities, be it social media, email marketing, or content, these three play an important role in your sales marketing. So, make the most of your time in the most efficient way possible. Don’t get carried away by one thing and ignore another.
– Target website visitors with social ads. Attracting visitors to your website takes a lot of time and effort. It is important that you maximize your visitor potential even after they leave your website. You can take advantage of Facebook Ads retargeting. By retargeting, you get potential traffic and encourage them to keep track of their visits.
That’s today’s post entitled Powerful Motivational Speech – GO AFTER IT, hopefully it’s useful. Please you can visit our other articles by looking at the article menu or on the “Sitemap” list. Please you can also visit our blog every day to get the latest posts. Thank you.